Kali Linux Tutorial For Beginners [Udemy Free Course]
Udemy — Kali Linux Tutorial For Beginners
Discount — Free
- Lectures 32
- Length 4 hours
- Skill Levels Beginner Levels
- Languages English
- Published 9/2017
What Will I Learn?
- Perform basic to advanced tasks in Kali Linux
- Configure services and turn your Kali Linux into a server
- Complete ethical hacking tasks from Kali Linux
- Understand how Linux commands can be used by hackers
- Build up a Linux target from scratch to hack with Kali Linux
- A lot more!
You want to learn hacking with Kali Linux but you do not know where to start? Do you find the command line confusing and intimidating? Is yes, this is the perfect course for you. In this Kali Linux tutorial, we start you off with the assumption that you know absolutely nothing about Linux! Starting from scratch you will build up your knowledge on how to use Kali Linux and before you know it you will become fluent with the basic tools and commands not just in Kali, but in most Linux systems.
The course is divided into three parts.
Part 1 — Basics
- Commands to help you navigate any Linux system
- Add/remove software and update/upgrade your system
- Archive and compress files and folders
- Use wildcards to make daily tasks easier
Part 2 — Administration
- Editing files
- Configuring and managing services
- Managing users, groups and permissions
- Chaining multiple commands for greater effect
Part 3 — Hacking
- Download a minimal Linux and build it from scratch
- Hack it with Kali Linux!
By the end of the course you will have the skills to:
- Use common Linux commands like hackers do
- Build a Linux target from scratch
- Hack the target using what your learnt in the Kali Linux tutorial
Please note that this course builds up on some ethical hacking concepts taught in the Hacking For Beginners ethical hacking course. This is another free course provided by Hackers Academy
Note: If the coupon doesn’t work for you, please let us know and we will update it for the rest of the users as Expired!