Ionic & Angular JS: Principles Of Mobile and Web Development [Udemy Free Coupon — 100% Off]
Learn how to use Ionic, a framework that is supported on all major platforms and powers applications around the world.
Discount — $ 40 Free 100% Off
- Lectures — 28 Lectures
- Skill Level –Beginner Level
- Language — English
- Published –9/2017
Ionic & Angular JS: Principles Of Mobile and Web Development Course Includes
- Create cross platform applications
- Advanced mobile development
- Create mobile applications
- MVC (Model View Controller) development
What Will I learn?
- ? 2.5 hours on-demand video
- ? 11 Articles
- ? Full lifetime access
- ? Access on mobile and TV
- ? Certificate of Completion
Learn about the fundamentals that make the amazing applications we use on a daily basis on devices from mobile phones to tablets. A step by step process is used to show everything from setting up to all the crucial Ionic AngularJS tools.
Gain a good understanding of the following concepts:
- Ionic programming
- Mobile development
- MVC development
- Web design and development
- AngularJS programming
- Cross platform development
Ionic is a very popular responsive mobile framework, many applications use Ionic and AngularJS.
You will be provided with the full source code to aid in development during and after this course. The source code is free to use in as many projects as you wish.
Over 53,000 students have enrolled on my courses and all of them are extremely satisfied. You will also be satisfied with this course. If you do not like the course, remember that within 30 days you can request a full refund. I guarantee you satisfaction.
If you have any questions regarding the topics covered in this course, please feel free to ask. I’m always happy to help those who want to learn!
- ⚓ Understand the fundamentals of Ionic programming
- ⚓ Learn AngularJS
- ⚓ Basic mechanics of mobile development
- ⚓ Understand the fundamentals of programming
- ⚓ Passion for mobile development/programming
Who is the target audience?
- ? Anyone looking to create applications
- ? Beginners looking to learn the fundamentals of mobile development
- ? People wanting to learn Ionic
- ? People wanting to learn AngularJS
- ? People wanting to learn MVC (Model View Controller) development
- ? Anyone looking for a quick reference/reminder to Ionic
Note: If the coupon doesn’t work for you, please let us know and check our website for other courses!