What Will I Learn? In Amazon Web Services (AWS) Beginner’s Guide
- Launch an Amazon Web Services EC2 WordPress web server
- Create and connect to an AWS relational database server
- Create a NodeJS highly available and fault tolerant web application environment
- Upload files to AWS S3
- Send email with AWS SES
- Monitor and alert with AWS CloudWatch
- How to use AWS for free.
- Basic understanding of computer networking
A high paced hands on course on Amazon Web Services . Complete with in depth professional course notes.
Learn how to do common tasks:
- Create an AWS EC2 WordPress Web server;
- Launch and connect to an AWS RDS relational database server;
- Create a highly available and fault tolerant back-end for NodeJS applications with AWS Elastic Beanstalk;
- Store and retrieve files from AWS S3;
- Send email with AWS SES; and
- Create Alarms with AWS CloudWatch.
This is the first section of our popular AWS Certified Associate course.
- Anyone who wants to learn how to use Amazon Web Service
Providing accelerated learning programs taught by AWS professional level certified instructors since 2014. A unique approach that focusses on maximum results in the shortest possible time. Quality lecture videos reinforced with instructional and hands-on lab videos and, review tests.
Don’t waste hours of valuable time watching long boring videos only to find you are still not prepared for the exam.
Also Check out our site for more coupons